Lebanon SWMENA Survey Details and Methodology - Lebanon
- Fieldwork for the SWMENA Lebanon survey was implemented between August 7 & August 29, 2009 by Statistics Lebanon.
- The survey is nationally representative: the sample size is 2,750; includes 2,000 women & 750 men. There is an oversample of women in order to have a large sample of women across various sects, ages, and other demographic segments, so that robust comparisons can be made amongst women. The smaller sample of men is used as a comparison between men and women.
- All respondents are aged 18 and above.
- The sample represents proportionally the various regions of Lebanon as well as the religions and confessional divisions in Lebanon.
- Illustrative data & key findings from the Lebanon survey are shown in the Topic Brief Documents.
- Respondent demographic information is below.
- Country: Lebanon
- Topic: Demographics Overview
This report is part of Project Overview & Respondent Demographics